1078only a few open spots left for summer outdoor volleyball at Lakewood Park -starts this week!!

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    May 31, 2014

      Hey Players, here the last openings for summer:

      Monday - Coed BB/A 4's SAND team needs 1 girl.

      Wednesday - Coed B 6's GRASS team that needs 2 guys and 2 girls.

      Thursday - Coed B 6's GRASS team spot or singles to form a team.

      Trhursday - Coed A Doubles sand - needs 1 GUY

      All leagues play at Lakewood Park (6th and Kipling ish) from 6:40 to end (the start time is really only strict in the last couple of weeks where we start to lose daylight).  You play 6 games nightly for either $75 (6-person teams) or $90 (4-person teams).  Let us know ASAP if you want in as we start THIS WEEK (first week of June)!!!!!!'

      Full details can be found at Welcome to C.V.C.