1073Summer Youth Volleyball Camps!

  • tonyball50
    Mar 16, 2014
      Hello Coach,
       My name is Tony Fathergill and I am the director of PACIFIC COAST VOLLEYBALL CAMPS!  We will be in your area in July and I would like to get you more information about hosting one of our youth skills camps at your school or facility.  We have successfully run camps for over 18 years and thrive on teaching the fundamental skills of the great game of volleyball!  Please check out our website for more information.  Since our high level coaching staff travels to you- we can offer many great benefits including:  Quality Instructions, Great Drills, a realistic Coach to Athlete Ratio, at an Amazing Price!  Thanks for your time and best of luck next season!  Why travel to another over priced, congested college camp- when you can stay right at home and have a Great Team Volleyball Experience!

      Tony Fathergill
      tonyball50@...