1069Volleyball updates: This Thursday drop-ins / upcoming leagues / a couple spots to fill....

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    Feb 26, 2014

      Hey Players,

      Many of you already know we have 2 hours on 4 courts of open play every Thursday night at The Dive in Denver.  This is a fun time with enough courts for everyone!  It's just $5 for 2 hours of good play with many levels and formats to choose from.  There is always at least one mens height and one women's height net plus!

      Also, our next indoor session on three different nights offering many levels of play and formats begin in just a couple of weeks!!!  Visit our main site at www.coloradovolleyballconnection.com under the "upcoming leagues" link to see what's being offered and where.  On Thursdays we are open to new league formats as well, so if you don't see what you want, just let us know and we might be able to work it out!

      Lastly we have two women's spots to fill for Thursday nights for the next 4 weeks: women's A 6's and coed BB 4's each need a girl.  If you want a spot we'll pro-rate the fee for you. They always play at 7:30 at The Dive followed by 2 hours of open play as we mentioned above.

      Come out and play!

      The Colorado Volleyball Connection

      www.coloradovolleyallconnection.com

      www.meetup.com/colorado-volleyball-connection