1067Thursday night open play - Drop-ins in Denver 8:30-10:30pm / just $5

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    Jan 19, 2014

      Hey Players,

      Join us at our new Denver location for drop-in volleyball at The Dive Volleyball Sports Complex!  Play Thursday nights from 8:30-10:30pm for a $5 drop-in fee.  Starts Thursday, January 23rd, 2014.   We have 4 brand new indoor hard courts and all new volleyball equipment ready to roll!  Come play a full 2 hours of open play, drop-in style with 4 courts to choose from.   Every skill level is welcome as there is room to split up.  You may bring your own indoor ball or use one of ours.

      Leagues are running from 7:30 – 8:30 with a couple of openings if you’re interested in joining or subbing, just let us know.  Otherwise, we’ll hope to see you on the courts for drop-in!

      Here is the place:   The Dive Volleyball Facility is located at 2335 Delgany street, Denver, CO 80216.  It’s just off I25 so you don’t even have to drive into the city.
      This is a couple blocks East of I25, off Park Ave., and a couple of blocks west of Coors Field with ample FREE PARKING!  Please have smaller bills if you can.  You will receive a bracelet for your $5 fee so you can come and go until 10:30pm.

      Stay tuned to all we offer with our Meetup Group (address is below).

      Remember, “Life’s too short not to play”

      The Colorado Volleyball Connection

      www.coloradovolleyballconnection.com

      www.meetup.com/colorado-volleyball-connection

      303.456.4544