1066Indoor volleyball openings to fill ASAP in Wheat Ridge...

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    Jan 15, 2014

      Hey Players, we have a couple of Wednesday and Monday openings to fill, listed below.  We will pro-rate them.  let us know if you want a spot!  You can start as soon as tonight!  Monday and Wednesday leagues are played at the rMac in Wheat Ridge, right off I70!

      Wednesday: Coed BB 4' -, room for a guy and a girl on the same team
      Wednesday: Coed BB 4's - room for one girl on another team.
      Monday: Men's A 4's - room for 3 guys!
      Monday: Coed BB/A 4's - room for one guy.

      plus Thursday night leagues in Denver starting soon!  Many openings.  See our "upcoming leagues" link at www.coloradovolleyballconnection.com or email us for more info.

      The Colorado Volleyball Connection
      www.meetup.com/colorado-volleyball-connection
      www.coloradovolleyballconnection.com