1064New Thursday night folleyball leauges with new formats in a new facility!

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    Jan 4, 2014

      Hey players, we have a new facility to share with you on Thursday nights! It’s called, “The Dive” and is blocks from Coors Field with Free parking! We are offering many new formats, so take a look at what we’re offering or suggest a format we don’t have. If we have enough interested players, we’ll run it!  We have four new floating floor courts with a laminate hardwood. So, they are nice and "squishy."  Visit our website to view, register and pay online or drop us a line with any questions.

      See you on the courts!   Advertisements below:

      2014 Winter & Spring INDOOR Hard Court Volleyball Leagues

      Sessions 1 & 2 (January - March & March - May)

      (This may expand after this is posted, so please check our website for updates)

      All leagues: 9 weeks long including a Round-Robin tournament!

       The Dive Volleyball Facility is located at 2335 Delgany street, Denver, CO 80216
      This is just blocks west of Coors field and a couple of blocks East of I25 with ample FREE PARKING!

      Session 1 - January 23rd – March 20th  &  Session 2 - March 27th - May 22nd

      ~  Coed REC/Beginner 6’s Indoor Court  ~
        ~  Coed B 4’s Indoor Court - January 23rd – March 20th  ~

      ~  Coed BB 4’s Indoor Court - January 23rd – March 20th  ~
      (unless there is a larger desire for BB 6's?  Let us know!)

         ~–  Coed A 6’s Indoor Court - January 23rd – March 20th  ~

      NEW!  ~–  Women's A 6’s Indoor Court - January 23rd – March 20th  ~

      NEW!  ~–  Men's A 4’s Indoor Court - January 23rd – March 20th  ~

      ~–  Also Check the Thursday Clinics offered under the "Clinics" tab ~

      The Dive: 7:30, 8:30, 9:30 PM match times

      NOTE: At the Dive facility; it is often possible to play in more than one league nightly w/alternating match times.

           Please inquire if interested.  Both league fees are required.

      9 week sessions: 4’s = $80 per player ($320 per team) / 6’s = $70 per player ($420 per team)

      We include a Round-Robin style playoff so all teams qualify and play the same amount of games.

       Singles and teams are welcome. We will form a team for you as a courtesy if you cannot.

      The Colorado Volleyball Connection