1062NEW Volleyball leagues & Clinics have been added as of today! Denver & Wheat Ridge - Check it out!

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    Dec 16, 2013

      Hey Players,

      We have added some new volleyball clinics for both beginner and intermediate levels online! Please check under our "Clinics" tab on our main site (address is below).

      Also we have new Thursday night leagues offered at a new facility with some formats we haven’t offered before (B 4’s, A 6’s etc.) !  Let us know if you want to play!  Monday and Wednesday leagues do have a little space left so if you want any of those, drop us a line soon.  As always, we accept both individual and team registrations and are always seeking new players!

      Hope to see you on the courts in 2014!

      The Colorado Volleyball Connection

      www.coloradovolleyballconnection.com

      www.meetup.com/colorado-volleyball-connection