1054players needed for fall indoor court volleyball leagues - Mondays & Wednesdays in Wheat Ridge

  • coloradovolleyballconnection
    Sep 1, 2013

      Players,

      Indoor court volleyball leagues begin in Wheat Ridge this week and next week.  WE have a few openings to fill so let us know if anything below interests you.  We also have an outdoor tourney coming up Sept. 15th!  All leagues run 10 weeks and coed leagues do NOT follow a “girl rule” ever.  Let us know if you want to play!

      League spots to fill:

      Mondays: Men’s A 4’s – need 1-2 players to complete a team and have room for at least one full team.  Singles to form a team are welcome!

      Mondays: Women’ BB/A 4’s – Room for at least one full team or singles to form a team!

      Mondays: Coed BB/A 4’s – need 3 girls to complete 3 different teams (each need 1 girl).

      Mondays: Coed B 6’s – need 3 guys to complete 3 different teams (each need 1 guy) but we’ll take girls if we get in a pinch.

      Wednesday: Room for 1 girl to complete a coed A 4’s team.

      Wednesday: Room for 1 guy to complete a coed BB 4’s team.

      More details can be found on our main website if interested under the “Upcoming Leagues” link at www.coloradovolleyballconnection.com