1052Wednesday FREE Grass Open drop-in at Okane Park in Wheat Ridge the 2 Wednesdays!

  • Aron
    Aug 18, 2013
      Hey everyone! During our brief time off between seasons, I thought I'd treat you with a free day of volleyball this and next Wednesday night, August 21st and 28th from 6:pm to dark. I have room for many nets so we can split up into skill levels as needed. This is NOT Lakewood Park but very close. Double check the address if needed: 7101 W. 1st Ave., Lakewood, CO

      Bring water, chairs, whatever you want for the night and we'll play until we can't see the ball any longer!

      We do have some open spaces in our upcoming Fall leagues and clinics so let us know if you want to play. They begin shortly so don't wait too long!

      See you on the courts!!