Re: [colorado-acappella] A cappella enthusiasts...

  • Lev
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2001
      Thanks,

      Snail mail is:

      Lev Ropes
      500 Creekside Ct.
      Golden, CO 80403-1903
    • Roland Sharette
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 13, 2001
        To: Lev Ropes:

        Got your mailing address, Lev, but can you email me <:rjsharette@...>?
        I'm not sure you want to share your info with whoever is on this listserve.

        I also need your email address and phone number. Let me know if you need
        anything specific besides the Colorado Songster newsletter. Did you need
        upcoming dates? Did you receive the current newsletter? Do you need info
        about the Deke Sharon workshop?

        I don't think many folks are using this bulletin board yet, but it's best to
        send personal info directly to the addressee.
        Thanks,

        Rol Sharette
      • HolisterJ@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14, 2001
          You are replying to ALL on your blind copies...:PLEASE DON'T

          also remove me from Colo List
        • HolisterJ@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 14, 2001
            you are replying to ALL on a blind copy list - please dont...