Upcoming Face Performances - and GREAT NEWS!

  • Mark Megibow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      1) Happy New Year! It already is for us!!! Thank you to everyone who has purchased our new CD, "Forward." If you haven't gotten a hold of it yet, you can buy it from our gift shop:

      It's kind of exciting to tell you that it's also available at the iTunes Music Store. To be frank, you will support us more by buying directly from us, but if you're on a tight budget, you'll save some coin at iTunes.

      2) This just in: CASA (Contemporary A Cappella Society) just announced the "A Cappella Community Awards," voted on by the general public, and we are proud to tell you Face won Runner Up in the "Favorite Pop/Rock Group" category!!! Thanks to everyone who voted (some of us didn't even know the polls were open!)

      3) Do you know anyone in San Francisco??? We're doing a public show in the city on Feb 12 at the Music at Meyer Series at Temple Emanu-El. Make sure to tell all your northern California friends and send them this link to purchase tickets:

      4) here's the list of some upcoming shows. More information can always be found at our website:

      What: Concert at Vinelife Community Church
      Date: Friday, Feb 16
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Address: 7845 Lookout Rd, Longmont, CO
      Price: $10/$12
      Click here to buy: http://tinyurl.com/2xqf4y

      What: Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts
      Date: Sunday, March 4
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Address: 304 Hwy 105, Palmer Lake, CO (great for our south Denver fans!)
      Price: $10/$12
      Ticket info: check our website soon!

      What: Nissi's Bistro
      Date: Monday, March 5
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Address: 2675 North Park Dr, Lafayette, CO
      Price: $10 in advance
      Click here to buy: http://www.nissis.com

      What: Concert at Boulder High School
      Date: Thursday, Mar 15
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Address: 1604 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO
      Price: $5 students/$10 adults
      Tickets: at the door

      What: Nissi's Bistro
      Date: Mar 26 and 27
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Address: 2675 North Park Dr, Lafayette, CO
      Price: $10 in advance
      Click here to buy: http://www.nissis.com

      What: Harmony Sweepstakes Rocky Mountain Regional Competition
      Date: Saturday, Mar 31
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Address: Ranum High School, 2401 W. 80th Avenue, Denver, CO
      Price: $18/$14
      Tickets: check our website soon!

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow