Jazz-A-Cappella Singers in Boulder is looking for new voices...

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      We are a small group singing Four-Part Jazz-A-Cappella from sheet music arrangements
      (some original ones). We do NOT sing songs with "beat-box" in them due to the interference
      it causes in stabilizing our already complex Jazz harmonies. Our orientation is towards tight
      homophonic harmony versus soloist with back up.
      Our new rehearsal nights for 2007 are Tuesdays 7:00-9:00pm. We meet in Boulder at a
      private home between Arapahoe and Baseline.
      Call our director, Henry Sherman, for more information (303) 800-7670