3 Story Limit looking for a new bass!

  • Sarah Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007

      3 Story Limit is looking for a new member! The low bass part is one of the most crucial in any a cappella group, and our low bass is taking his great voice with him to a new job in sunnyFlorida .

      3 Story Limit performs a range of vocal styles, but concentrates on jazz, rock, and a little doo-wop thrown in for fun, and we typically perform in gigs in the Boulder-Denver area . We rehearse one night a week, Mondays, in s outh Boulder .

      If you’re interested in auditioning, e-mail info@... or call Janet at 303-217-8242 . We’ll provide you some music to sing with us, and you should be prepared to sing one of your own favorites . Experience singing publicly a must; a cappella and vocal percussion experience a big plus .

      Sarah Thompson
      3 Story Limit