Curious Gage Holiday EXTRAVAGANZA!

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006

      In one week Curious Gage will be taking the stage at the Fort Collins Lincoln Center to present their annual Christmas concert: the Curious Gage Holiday EXTRAVAGANZA!!

      Every year we strive to top last year’s concert, and this show is no different.  We’re pulling out all the stops (and I do mean all) to bring you the very best in holiday entertainment.  That means new holiday songs, classic and contemporary covers, and brand-spanking new originals.  And, back by popular demand…videos.  Believe me when I say, this is THE Curious Gage show of the year, and one you absolutely do not want to miss.  Tickets are going quickly, so make sure to call (970) 221-6733 or visit http://www.ci.fort-collins.co.us/lctix/ (“buy show tickets”) and get your tickets today.  Whether you’re a veteran audience member, or someone hearing about us for the first time, make sure that you’re in the audience next Saturday, December 23rd for the biggest EXTRAVAGANZA of the season!

      Details are as follows:

      December 23rd, 7:30 PM

      Fort Collins Lincoln Center Mini-Theater

      417 W Magnolia Street, Fort Collins , CO 80521

      $5 stu/sen, $7 adults

      Make sure to visit www.curiousgage.com for more information, and keep an eye peeled over the next week as we continue adding fun, exciting new holiday additions (hint: a “teaser” video for the concert!).

      ~Nic Widhalm

      VP for Curious Gage

      www.curiousgage.com

      Northern Colorado Area Ambassador - CASA