moosebutter concert schedule change

  • tim@moosebutter.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Attention, all:

      moosebutter has, due to unforseen travel difficulties, had to cancel both
      Thursday Dec 14 in Longmont and Monday Dec 18 in Salt Lake City. We are
      still playing Fri-Sat Dec 15-16 at the Nomad Theatre in Boulder, and we
      will be in Las Vegas doing pre-show entertainment for the BYU bowl game
      appearance at the Las Vegas Bowl.

      Full show details at www.moosebutter.com

      If you have reservations or tickets purchased for either Dec 14 or Dec 18
      you can apply the same to any other show of your choice, or have your
      money refunded.

      HOLIDAY GIFT ORDERS
      The last recommended day to send a gift in time for Dec 24 delivery is
      Monday, Dec 18 - moosebutter CDs and T-shirts make great gifts! - so
      orders must be received by Saturday Dec 16 to be shipped on Monday Dec 18.
      Don't delay! Buy today!

      Thanks!

      ---moosebutter