Face - New CD is released!!! (and see our new website!)

  • Mark Megibow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE! (What, the holiday season???) No, OUR NEW CD!!!

      One of the best holiday presents we can think of to offer to you is the long-awaited release of our newest CD, entitled "Forward."

      We are excited, relieved, (tired), not to mention SO proud and happy with the final product. We hope you will be, too.

      Want to be the first to own one? Come to our show on December 15th at CU-Boulder - we WILL have the new CDs in stock for purchase. Performance details below.

      They are also available for purchase ONLINE IMMEDIATELY!!! If you want your CD in time for Christmas, online orders MUST BE RECEIVED by December 13 at NOON. These orders will ship by the 18th at the latest, in accordance with the US Postal Service's recommendations for on-time holiday delivery.

      Which brings me to sunny point #2 - our NEW WEBSITE!

      That's right, a whole new website design, a whole new web address (no more DOT.BIZ!), online gift shop, photos, audio, video, it's awesome! (A few features will continue to be added and improved over the next month.) Check it out - bookmark the new URL:

      All of our e-mail addresses will similarly change to @...

      IF YOU HAVE SPAM FILTERS: please add "facevocalband.com" to the list of acceptable addresses, so you can continue to receive our important (and clever!) announcements.

      Here are Face's remaining holiday shows this December - hope to see you all at one or more!

      What: Holiday Show at RedFish Brewhouse
      Date: Monday, December 11
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Where: 2027 13th Street, Boulder, CO
      Price: $10 at the door

      What: Holiday Show with CU's In the Buff
      Date: Thursday, December 15
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Where: Math 100 at CU-Boulder campus
      Price: $8 at the door ($5 students)

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275
      www.FaceVocalBand.com
      www.MySpace.com/FaceVocalBand

      This e-mail has been brought to you by the new FaceVocalBand.com, Face, Ben, Cody, Driver, Forest, Jayson, Mark, or Stephen, or by the colorado-acappella e-mail group. If you do not wish to receive future announcements regarding performances, CDs, and DVD releases, please reply to this e-mail (please be gentle) and I'll get you off the list. Let's hear it one last time for faceonline.biz (dot.biz). Served us well.