Special Sound of the Rockies Announcement

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006

      A Special Announcement

      and KEZW

      A special live simulcast of our holiday concert,

      Voices of the Season

      Saturday, December 9, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.

      on KEZW, 1430 radio

      Gather 'round your radio for a special evening of harmony that
      will brighten the Holidays for
      the entire family.

       Experience the cheer, the anticipation, the magic, and the miracles of the season, brought
      to life by the 100 voices of the Sound of the Rockies.

      Hosted by Rick Crandall
      of AM 1430, KEZW.

      Old RadioIf you are busy trimming your tree or wrapping gifts and are not able to join us in person at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts, tune your radio dial to AM 1430, KEZW at 7:30 p.m. for the first-ever live broadcast of a Sound of the Rockies concert.
      You can also listen to the broadcast live on the Internet at: www.studio1430.com
      (the Studio Stream link is on the bottom right of the page).