m-pact performance

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      I am giving you all a heads-up about m-pact's next appearance in Colorado. It's fast approaching and you may not get the word otherwise.

      M-PACT IS SCHEDULED FOR 2 SHOWS AT DENVER'S DAZZLE JAZZ RESTAURANT & LOUNGE ON THURSDAY, DEC 14: 7PM AND 9PM

      They are coming in from LA to do a private party that weekend and decided to provide some of their new CD favorites and some holiday tunes from their "Carol Commission" CD for their faithful Denver Metro fans. The tab is only $15/person (cover) for one of the 84 seats at the well placed tables in Dazzle's gorgeous little music lounge. The food at this great spot (one of the most highly rated jazz clubs in the country) is very good, so it should be a super Christmas present for a cappella fans and families.

      Dazzlejazz is on Lincoln just north of 9th (which is northbound) and a block east of Broadway. Taking 8th from Speer is probably the easiest from most anywhere. Here's a link to a Mapquest locator. To see the somewhat tricky connections from I-25, zoom out a bit.

      I'd recommend you call Dazzlejazz for a reservation as soon as you rustle up the group you're going to bring. Unfortunately, their website is down right now, so you'll have to rely on the phone: 303-839-5100. I'd be very surprised if the tables are not gone by early December.

      930 Lincoln St
      Denver, CO 80203
      303-839-5100

      We'll see you on Dec 14; our group will be there for the late show.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      www.cvjs.org; 888-WIZ-CVJS (949-2857)