join the moosebutter street team - free stuff for you!

  • tim@moosebutter.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      moosebutter Christmas shows are fast approaching - tickets are already on
      sale on our web site, as well as pre-orders for our CD!

      Here's an opportunity for you to help spread the moosebutter, AND get free
      stuff - join the moosebutter street team!

      We're looking for energetic, smart people to help us promote shows, assist
      at concert venues before/during/after concerts, and help us in other ways.
      In exchange, you'll get concert tickets, free merchandise, and more!

      Your first opportunity is this week - if you are available for any of
      these dates/times, please email tim@... - or just show up!
      These are putting-up-posters and getting-flyers dates - posters, flyers,
      and tapes will be provided for you. Dress warm, and bring your own
      transportation.

      Wed Nov 15 6 pm Longmont, CO - meet at the West entrance of the Longmont
      Public Library. If weather is bad meet inside the Library entrance.

      Thurs Nov 16 3:15 pm Boulder, CO - meet on the West side of the 29th
      street mall, in the parking spaces just behind the McDonald's caboose. If
      weather is bad meet inside the McDonalds.

      Sat Nov 18 2 pm Provo, UT - meet in the Provo High School parking lot just
      outside the Rec Center. If weather is bad, meet inside the Rec center.

      Tues Nov 21 4 pm SLC, UT - meet at the NorthEast corner of the Delta
      Center. Take the trax in! If weather is bad, wear warm clothes.

      If you can't make it to any of these dates, but still want to help out in
      the future, please contact me!

      Thanks for all your support! Email me with questions!

      tim@...