"Jazz-A-Cappella Singers" moves to Boulder this Wednesday.......

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      Our newly formed A-Cappella group (began in June) which was
      meeting in Thornton, will NOW be meeting in south Boulder on Wednesdays
      7:00-9:30pm starting 10/25/6. I have been directing community A-
      Cappella groups since 1993. This is a NON-audition choir for now, which
      will eventually evolve a sub-group for gigs. Four part sheet music,
      some original arrangements of mine too. How about YOUR arrangements???
      Piano used to play parts in rehearsals.
      Call for more information:
      Henry Sherman (303) 800-7670