Face with CU's On the Rocks - THIS SATURDAY!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      Here's what's up next! This is our last public show for a while, so make sure you don't miss the action!

      Face is teaming up with CU-Boulder's "On the Rocks," an all-women's college a cappella group just into their second year. With CU's great tradition of fun and exciting a cappella groups, this is sure to be a great show. Oh yeah, it's also "Halloween Weekend." Many of you know what THAT means in Boulder!!! -grin-

      Like I said. You don't want to miss THIS one!

      What: Face with CU's On the Rocks
      Where: Hale Auditorium, CU-Boulder Campus
      Date: THIS Saturday, Oct 28
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Price: $5 students, $7 adults
      Costumes: optional
      Parking: street parking on University Ave, or on The Hill.

      Teasers: new website, CD, DVD in the works. Website in a few weeks, CD and DVD done in time for "the holidays."

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275
      www.faceonline.biz
      www.MySpace.com/FaceVocalBand

      Disclaimer...blah blah blah...receiving this cuz you're friends or signed up on the list...blah blah blah...if you don't want them in the future...blah blah blah...reply to this e-mail and I'll blah blah blah you off the list.