SoVoSo November 8 Concert and Afterglow

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      TICKET ALERT!
         We've had a number of calls for SoVoSo tix in the last few days, but folks apparently don't realize today is the last day for the discounts. We still have a few that must be turned back NLT Monday, so if you're interested in attending either the concert or the afterglow, you should get back to us right away. First come - first served!

      Here's the Nov 8 scoop:
      Pre session 6:30pm Rm 102, Macky
      Concert 7:30pm Mack Aud
      Afterglow: 9:30/10pm to 12mn, EnVie Music Cafe

      Concert tix only: $23 Loge-1 (norm $28); $16 MF-2 (norm $20)
      Afterglow only: $10 each
      Packages (conc + AG): $30 Loge-1; $24 MF-2

      Call 888-WIZ-CVJS (949-2857) to reserve your choices. Then you can mail a check to CVJS and your tix will be available at Will Call; your afterglow 'badge' will be available at EnVie.

      Leave any questions you have at the toll free number and we'll get back to you.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      Colorado co-ambassador, CASA