Face at D-Note SATURDAY

  • Mark Megibow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      Thanks to everyone who came out last Saturday to Walnut Room! Tons o' fun!

      If you missed us, come by this, This, THIS SATURDAY to Arvada at the highly acclaimed D-Note for their awesome style of pizza and our style of music. It's a bigger space, so you won't have to worry about the usual shoulder-to-shoulder escapades of our gigs of yore.

      We've never played at D-Note before, but their reputation is outstanding. We've been working with them for MONTHS trying to find a date, and we're excited to finally have it in the books.

      Bring all your friends and pack the place!!!

      Details:

      What: Face at D-Note
      Date: THIS SATURDAY, OCT 7
      Time: 8:00 pm - 10 pm
      Address: 7519 Grandview Ave, "Olde Town" Arvada, CO
      Cover: $8 at the door
      D-Note Info: http://www.dnote.us

      See you there!

      (teaser: watch for our new website grand opening very, very soon!!! A real site, with pictures, sound bytes, video, and GIFT SHOP!!!)

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275
      www.faceonline.biz
      www.MySpace.com/FaceVocalBand

      Hey you! Yes, you! You are getting this e-mail because you are a friend of Face, Ben, Cody, Driver, Forest, Jayson, Mark, Stephen, because you asked to be on the list, or because you're a member of the colorado-acappella yahoo group. Leave a message after the beep...no wait, wrong message - if you DON'T want future updates on gigs and CD releases (and maybe DVD releases!!!), reply to this e-mail with such a request and we will never bother you ever again as long as you live (unless you ask to be put BACK on the list at a later date because you miss us so much, which you KNOW would happen. Or am I jumping to conclusions?). 'K bye.