Questions and a video

  • tim@moosebutter.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
      1) Anyone know when 2007 Harmony Sweeps will be?

      2) Anyone know of any existing groups at CSU?

      3) Anyone wanna jam? Call me. Or email.

      new moosebutter video is up on youtube, google video, etc - type in
      moosebutter and see what comes up. Rendition of 'Dark Creature' that we
      stole, with permission, from Plumbers of Rome. Let us know how you like
      it.

      Everybody have a good Summer?

      Tim, from moosebutter
      (720) 365-3080
      tim@...
    • Karrie Osborn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        Okay, all my Colorado friends. I have recently moved to Seattle, and would
        love to figure out the a cappella scene here. Does anyone have any
        connections / suggestions that might help me get started in my quest????