Face IN DENVER THIS SATURDAY at Walnut Room

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      Face is coming back to the Denver venues!!! Many of you will remember an awesome show at The Walnut Room last winter - one of the best stages/sound we've performed with in our short lives. Good pizza and beer, too, if you like that sort of thing.

      THIS SATURDAY night we will be headlining there once again. We're still trying to make noise in the Denver scene, and show people what we can bring to the musical world. We hope to see TONS of you there to support us. Unfortunately, it is an over-21 show, so we'll miss many of you as well. Check out our other upcoming shows at our website or MySpace profile - links listed below!

      COME SATURDAY AND HELP US ROCK THE HOUSE!!!

      The Deets:

      What: Face at The Walnut Room
      Date: THIS SATURDAY, Sept 30
      Time: 8:30 pm opening acts
      10:30 pm Face begins
      Address: 3131 Walnut, DENVER
      Cover: $8 at the door

      See you there! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275
      www.faceonline.biz
      www.MySpace.com/FaceVocalBand

      Insert standard disclaimer here about being an opt-in kind of e-mail list that we don't abuse and you are a friend of Face, Ben, Cody, Driver, Forest, Jayson, Mark, Stephen, or on the Colorado-acappella yahoo group and that a simple request will prevent future e-mails of the sort but why wouldn't you want to hear about more gigs, new CDs, and maybe even DVDs in the near future??? 'K bye.