RE: "Wizards" need a Second Bass

  • Oakleigh Thorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
      The "New Wizard Oil Combination," the 34-year old men's a cappella group
      in Boulder/Denver area, needs another Second Bass...deep voice! We are a
      12-man group (3 on each part: T1, T2, B1, B2). We rehearse once a week,
      usually on Thursdays, at different menber's houses, and sing vocal jazz,
      pops, and humorous songs...all vocal arrangements are originals done by
      members or former members of the group (Ed Wolff, Oak Thorne, John Farmer,
      Rol Sharette, etc.).
      Oak founded the CU "BUFFoons" 44 years ago! The "Wizards" usually do one
      or two gigs a month in the greater Denver area, with as many as four gigs
      during the December Christmas season. We have two CDs on the market. If you
      are interested or would like more information, contact Oak Thorne at
      303-447-1769 or oakleigh@...