CrossX: Masonville, CO Sat 8/19

  • Timothy Staggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2006
      Everyone's invited!

      --Tim Staggs (for Cross Examined)

      Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.
      Good morning,

      Wanted to let you know about an upcoming Cross Examined performance in Masonville CO (northwest of Loveland) this coming Saturday, 8/19.

      This is our second year to be asked to sing as part of the lineup (and the only a cappella group) at the annual Gospel Music Festival in Masonville. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience last year, and think you will too.

      As noted on the attached flyer, we will be singing at 4:00 p.m., but we'd also encourage you to come and enjoy as many of the other groups as possible. Please forward the flyer to friends and family, post at your church or place of business, etc.

      I've included a mapquest link below to help you with directions. Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there - thank you, as always, for your outstanding support.

      Have a great week!

      --Tim Staggs (for Cross Examined)

      The larger versions of these photos will be available until November 12, 2006 (90 days)
      Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos

      Do you Yahoo!?