New members/Next events

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2001
      Hello all,

      Just a quick note to welcome several new message board folks who attended the October 13 Total Vocal Workshop or came by this info service for various reasons.

      The Workshop was a huge success, especially due to last minute registrations which cramped our space, but lent strength to the day's exciting sessions and networking. I'm sorry in the last few days we had to turn some folks away, but we were pretty tight on space. More details will be published in the end-of-year Colorado Songster, but take it from me, no one went home disappointed.

      Coming up is the exciting appearance and concert by SoVoSo at Macky Auditorium on Thursday, November 8. I'll post a more detailed invitation, but be aware that it's going to be a sellout and the Afterglow Party at EnVie with SoVoSo and others will be a most memorable occasion. Don't be left out. Check the details in my next posting. Those of you who came to the Workshop party last Saturday night at EnVie were rewarded with a really good time, thanks to Sugarhouse Voices, the Wizards and the amazing Travis Huryla, VP, from Westminster High (I don't know, maybe he's a vice president, too, but his VP work with Raging Harmonies is truly fun and exceptional).

      November 8 will be even more fun.

      If you're new and want to check older postings, go to <www.yahoogroups.com> and click on <colorado-acappella>. Meanwhile, have a very musical October.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS