Groove Society in Hawaii

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Aloha!

      In case you haven't heard the great news, Groove Society will be
      performing at the Hawaii International Jazz Festival in Honolulu this
      Thursday and Friday, August 3rd and 4th! We will have the privilege
      of opening for international recording artist, Freddy Cole, brother of
      the late, great Nat King Cole. Freddy has stepped out from his
      legendary brother's awesome shadow to become one of the most respected
      jazz vocalists of our time. It is truly an honor to be appearing with
      this great master of song.

      Sincerely,
      Joe and Bianca
      Groove Society