A New, Non-Holiday CD!

  • Roger.Olson@lafarge-na.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hey All,

      If you're a rabid Blenders fan like I am, this is bound to make your day...
      It sounds like they have some instrumentals on this one, but I'm sure it
      will be an awesome CD nonetheless!

      In Harmony,

      Roger Olson

      ----- Forwarded by Roger Olson/Denver/Us/Concrete-Aggregates/Lafarge on
      07/28/2006 07:59 AM -----

      The Blenders
      <blenders@...-pub To: roger.olson@...
      lisher.com> cc:
      Subject: A New, Non-Holiday CD!
      07/26/2006 12:15 PM
      Please respond to mail

      (Embedded image moved to file:
      pic29105.gif)
      A New CD for 2006!

      (Embedded image moved to file:
      pic08753.gif)

      "Songs from the Soul" CD Drops in
      October!
      (Embedded image moved to file:
      pic24033.gif)

      Hey Blenders friends and fans,
      Just a reminder that we're
      currently recording our 11th CD
      release! It's our first
      non-holiday CD we've recorded in
      about 8 years.
      The CD is a pop album filled with
      the innovative and soulful vocal
      arrangements that you've come to
      love from The Blenders. It also
      features some of the best
      musicians in the country backing
      us up.
      This new tribute CD is called
      "Songs from the Soul" and it
      features many of the songs that
      you've requested from us over the
      years. These are songs that are
      soulful, recognizable, and that
      we really have a blast singing!!!

      Here are the tracks:

      Lean On Me
      Love the One You're With
      Love Train
      29 Ways
      People Get Ready (New Version)
      Put a Little Love In Your Heart
      Signed, Sealed, Delivered
      Takin' it to the Streets
      What You Won't Do for Love
      How Sweet It Is (To be Loved By
      You)

      Thanks again for supporting us
      for 16 years and making our
      dreams come true.

      Much love -
      Tim, Ryan, Allan and Darren

      Ps. The "Holiday Soul Tour 2006"
      is set! We'll be in touch soon
      with details and ticket on-sale
      info.
      (Embedded image moved to file:
      pic32029.gif)

      Click here for The Blenders Web
      Site

      Copyright The Blenders Inc. 2006

      (Embedded Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Confirm | (Embedded image moved (Embedded
      image moved Forward to file: pic11420.gif) image moved
      to file: to file:
      pic20083.gif) pic15814.gif)

      This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail message and destroy all copies.

      Ce message, transmis par courriel, est confidentiel, peut etre protege par le secret professionnel et est a l'usage exclusif du ou des destinataires ci-dessus. Toute autre personne qui n'est pas le destinataire designe, un employe ou un representant responsable de la livraison de cette correspondance au destinataire(s) designe(s) est avisee qu'il lui est strictement interdit de diffuser, distribuer ou reproduire ce message. Si le destinataire ne peut etre joint ou vous est inconnu, veuillez en informer immediatement l'expediteur par courrier electronique et detruire ce message ainsi que toute copie de celui-ci.