Sunday meeting for singers who want to learn the music business

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      In addition to the remarkable idea represented by Apeus which I reported earlier, there are other valuable discussions going on at DazzleJazz Sunday from 5:30 to 8:30 pm. (DazzleJazz is at 930 Lincoln Street a few blocks south of Civic Center Park -- see map attached).

      The general topic is "Self-Everything: DIY Promotion & Management" and that will be covered by the following:

      Mark Backus of Big Mo Productions, Topic: "Booking Your Band"
      David Barber
      of Commotion Music Promotion, Inc. Topic: "Promoting You and Your Website"
      Brice Hancock of TheDenverMessageBoard.com, Topic: "Getting and Staying in Contact"

      All of these are worthwhile subjects to pursue in making music a viable investment of your time, energy and resources (in addition to it being "My Life"), but the kicker for vocal groups, singers, composers and musicians will be
      Apeus.

      The most unique idea to come along in too many years is Apeus. Once you understand it, you'll likely agree that this system of interactive, productive music marketing is several steps above anything else similar to it. It seems to cover the field of all of the above, all the while keeping your creative assets in your control.

      Come with us Sunday evening, so you won't miss learning about this. It's likely to be the most important meeting you will attend this year. The founder/inventor/COB of Apeus, Allen Hughes, is coming in from Utah to explain it all and take your questions.

      If the group singer and soloist community in Colorado take this on, it may be the biggest thing you'll tackle this year -- or next.

      See ya there.

      Questions at 888-949-2857.