Groove Society at the Salt Lake City Int'l Jazz Festival!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:36 PM
      Hello!
      We are very happy to announce there will be a cappella at the Salt Lake City
      International Jazz Festival this year! The line up this year includes such legends
      as Arturo Sandoval, Patrick Williams, Eddie Daniels, The Rippingtons, Patti
      Austin and many more...

      We hope to keep spreading the good word about a cappella around the nation.
      What a trill it is has been to be able to brag about the scene here in Colorado and
      the great groups that range the gamut of musical genres here in our state. There
      are so many who don't have a clue that a cappella is more than just a hobby but
      a true passion and expression that is just as musically challenging as any straight
      ahead bandÂ… if not more! Many of the folks we talk to are seemingly jealous of
      how lucky Denver is to blessed this way.

      Lastly, we just wanted to announce the rest of our July performances. We hope
      to see you there! Just stop by, we'd love to talk with you!

      Groove Society will be performing on:

      Saturday, July 8th

      8:40PM          Salt Lake City Int'l Jazz Festival

      Washington Square

      Yardbird Stage

      400 South State Street

      Salt Lake City, UT 84111

      Sunday, July 23rd

      2:00PM          Lakewood Art's Summer Concert

                              Miner's Alley Playhouse

                              1224 Washington St

                              Golden , CO 80401

      Wednesday, July 26th

      7:00PM          Woody's Concerts in the Park

                              2nd St & Front St .

                              Monument , CO 80132

      Sincerely,

      Groove Society