Last call: Newsletter info

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 4:15 PM
      Please do this right now so folks will know what's going on.

      The summer issue of the Colorado Songster will be going out this month. Please write a short article to include, or tell us if you're looking for a group to sing with or if your group is looking for a new member.

      Also please go to www.cvjs.org and click on "Group Database" to check that your info there is up to date. We'll be updating the site for next season soon and need to include corrections you know about.

      Finally, we need any dates through October that you would like to have listed. The newsletter goes to 1,400 Coloradans, so it's a good way to let them know what's happenin'. No long info -- just group, day, date, time, show or venue, and free or cost.

      Do this right away so we won't be delayed in getting the newsletter in the July mail.

      Thanks,

      Rol
      editor

      PS: There's room for one 1/4 page ad. If you're interested, please call me at 888-WIZ-CVJS.