Where can I go to hear voices?

  • j@jonesscones.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hey there,

      I am so glad to have found this group!!!! I am searching for people
      that are performing so I can go and hear some voices in Denver. I
      sang a cappella in DC with group called Da Vinci's Notebook before
      taking off for rock 'n roll parts unknown. I really miss harmony.

      Anybody got any tips on places to catch great a cappella in Denver or
      have a hankerin' to sing with a baritone/bass with falsetto?

      J.
      j@...