Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      The summer issue of the Colorado Songster will be going out early in July. Please write a short article to include, or tell us if you're looking for a group to sing with or if your group is looking for a new member.

      Also please go to www.cvjs.org and click on "Group Database" to check that your info there is up to date. We'll be updating the site for next season soon and need to include corrections you know about.

      Finally, we need any dates through September that you would like to have listed. The newsletter goes to 1,400 Coloradans, so it's a good way to let them know what's happenin'. No long info -- just group, day, date, time, show or venue, and free or cost.

      Do this right away so we won't be delayed in getting the newsletter in the July mail.

      Thanks,

      Rol
      editor