Searching for arrangements

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hello Coloradans,

      Pete Hollins, the brand new CASA ambassador in Oregon, sends this message out to CASA ambassadors around the world. If you have contacts or would like to hear your arrangements sung, give him an email whistle. Here's his story:

      "After my burnout with classical literature here at Univ of Oregon, I searched high and low to find a focal point for my passion for music. Finding nothing, my friend Leonardo Silva and I rounded up the best voices in the school and founded "On the Rocks" two years ago. We are the first a cappella group ever established on our campus, and we continue to have much success.

      I have never had more fun in my entire life. Singing Acappella is one of the most rewarding experiences I have come across. I'm in love! I want to help spread a cappella throughout the nation, and hopefully it will catch on as well as it has here at the University of Oregon!

      I don't know much else to say, except that any helpful hints you guys can give a newbie like me would be much appreciated.
      I know this is a shameless plug, but we lost all 3 of our arrangers this year to graduation, so if anyone knows anyone with arrangements to spare, or has Finale files you could send me, I'd be forever grateful. We're looking for All-Male Arrangements of ANY genre, 4-9 part ;)  Thanks,

      Pete Hollens"
      Pavarotti4@...