2 Face Concerts in April!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hi friends!

      Thanks to everyone who came to see face.2.face! It was an honor to share the stage with the dancers of Ballet Nouveau Colorado - they're classy and cool, and we'll miss them. Unless we can figure out how to do it again...

      Now that it's over, we're jumping right back into the proverbial saddle with a few concerts coming up VERY soon! We've started doing clinics with high school choirs, so our next few performances will be on high school stages in Boulder County:

      Centaurus High School
      Date: Friday, April 14
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Address: 10300 South Boulder Rd, Lafayette, CO
      Price: $5 students, $8 adults

      Skyline High School
      Vance Brand Civic Auditorium
      Date: Thursday, April 20
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Address: 600 E Mountain View, Longmont, CO
      Price: $5 students, $8 adults

      Our summer schedule is starting to shape up as well. Here's the preview, with more things still in the works:
      May 29 (Memorial Day): Boulder Creek Fest Band Shell, 3:30 pm
      July 8: Rhythm on the River (Longmont) The Annex Stage, time TBD
      Aug 31: Flatirons Crossing Concert Series, 6-9 pm

      And finally, don't forget to check out our new MySpace profile:

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275
      www.faceonline.biz
      www.MySpace.com/FaceVocalBand

      You're getting this e-mail because you are a friend of Face, Ben, Cody, Driver, Forest, Jayson, Mark, Stephen, or you asked to be on the list. I don't want to be a bother or a noodge, so if you don't want to get these anymore, please let me know with a kind reply and I will similarly kindly remove you from the list. 'K bye.