Don't miss Back Row and Left on Spruce at Redfish Monday night!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:00 PM
      So, you want to know what's happening a cappella-wise in Colorado Springs? Here's your chance!

      Bolder A Cappella, Monday night, April 3. 7:30pm and 8:30pm

      Redfish Brewhouse, 2027 13th Street, half block north of the Pearl Street Mall. Shows at 7:30 and 8:30 pm.

      BACK ROW! from Colorado College with Boulder's Left on Spruce opening.

      Back Row, new men's a cappella group on campus, is heading up to Boulder Monday night to show us what they've got. We're hear they're very good and want to get to know some of our CU and Boulder area singers.

      In addition, the new group so well received at the Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweeps to weeks ago, Left on Spruce, will be joining the party. There are some familiar faces in LoS for those in the Boulder area, so come out and tell them what you think.

      We're looking forward to a very musical evening and we need you there to join the fun. Plan to enjoy another Bolder A Cappella evening in the friendly family confines of the Redfish Music Room. A Cappella has so many faces, we always have variety to offer and many new a cappella experiences to share.

      Stop by for either show (7:30 or 8:30 pm) and give these groups our support. Call 303-4405858 for a table reservation. Great entertainment, great food, great atmosphere.

      See you Monday night!

      Some of Colorado's most popular vocal bands invade Boulder regularly on specific Mondays. Many of these groups perform mainly for private parties and are not generally available to the public. Bolder A Cappella is produced by the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society at the popular Redfish Brewhouse, a family spot with excellent sight lines and acoustics, competitive prices and no cover. Here's a unique opportunity to sample what's out there. Join us for the fun