Special - Sound of the Rockies Spring Concert - Joy in my Soul

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      A reminder to a cappella fans - Sound of the Rockies Spring Concert, Joy in my Soul is tomorrow, March 25.

      Special one-half price tickets ($6.00) are being offered for the noon show, but they must be ordered today!

      Call 303-507-7611

       If you can not read the flyer below, you can view it online at http://www.soundoftherockies.com/special/

      In the beautiful Gates Concert Hall at the
      Newman Center for the Performing Arts
      on the University of Denver Campus,
      2344 E. Iliff Avenue, Denver

      Special Price for the Noon Show
      Only - $6.00
      (All seats are general admission)

      Leave the cares of this world behind.

      Experience the uplifting power of men's voices raised in jubilant chorus.

      Joy In My Soul will feature an entrancing selection of spirituals, hymns, and inspirational songs that will leave you with a song in your heart and joy in your soul.

      Sound of the Rockies, a 100+ voice men's a cappella chorus, is pleased to offer discount tickets
       for our Spring Concert to
      a cappella lovers.

      http://soundoftherockies.com/

      Discount, general admission tickets are only available for the Noon Show.
      They can be purchased by calling TODAY, March 24
      Call 303-507-7611

      Tickets for Joy in my Soul performances at 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
      are available at regular prices, $12 - $30.  Click Here for information

      Click here for a map of the parking available for the Newman Center for the Performing Arts.  You can also use MapQuest to view additional maps showing the location of the Newman Center for the Performing Arts.

      Sound of the Rockies Home Page