Thanks, all!

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      On behalf of the Plumbers of Rome, I'd like to thank the organizers and
      participants of this year's Harmony Sweepstakes. It was a fun show,
      and fun to mingle with all you dedicated singers. Congratulations to
      all the award-winners, but especially to Curious Gage - knock 'em dead
      at the nationals!

      ---Ron Gilgamesh, Plumbers of Rome