Re: [colorado-acappella] Voices Across America (except Colorado?)

  • davelan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2001
      You said that no one in Colorado is participating but Deke's message said,

      << "Here are the cities participating so far:
      << snip

      << Fort Collins, CO >>
      << snip

      Since when is Fort Collins not part of Colorado?

      Anyone know the details there?

      Dave Lancaster
      Formerly of G3D
      Loveland, CO
    • 'Tangent A Cappella
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2001
        > You said that no one in Colorado is participating
        > but Deke's message said,
        >
        > << "Here are the cities participating so far:
        > << snip
        >
        > << Fort Collins, CO >>
        > << snip
        >
        > Since when is Fort Collins not part of Colorado?
        >
        > Anyone know the details there?

        Originally 'Tangent, from Fort Collins, was going to
        host the Colorado benefit concert, but at the last
        minute we had to poop out because of our tenor (always
        the tenors), so it looks like Grand Junction's the
        place now.

        ~Nic Widhalm
        VP for 'Tangent
        http://listen.to/tangentonline