Blue Jupiter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Do any of you enjoy Blue Jupiter, the East Coast group who have recently released their "Live in New York" CD?

      If so -- or if not -- go to http://www.cdbaby.com/bluejupiter3 and give a listen to some of the tracks. You may want to order it for yourself.

      I know our good friend of Colorado A Cappella, Brian Michaels of the "A Cappella Hour" up in Fargo (who I believe is on this message board), must have heard the album by now. Brian, if you're listenin' give us your take on this disc. What I heard was very smooth and easy to listen to.