Curious Gage LIVES!

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005

      The rumors are true…Curious Gage lives!  And boy do we have an exciting season coming up.  Three, count ‘em three, chances to see the Gage live and in person in Denver AND Fort Collins .

      DECEMBER 1st

      Denver: Newman Center for the Performing Arts, 6:30 PM

      FREE

      Justin and Nic will be giving an informative lecture on all things a cappella as part of the FREE Behind the Curtain series that DU holds. This will be followed by a performance by Trio Mediaeval, which, unfortunately, will not be free. For more info visit www.du.edu/newmancenter

      DECEMBER 11th

      Denver: SMDRA, at the North East Corner of Broadway and Mineral in Littleton , 7 PM

      $5 ($1 if you bring a canned food for the charity drive)

      A public performance in the Denver area to ring in the holidays and help introduce our new member, Zach Tait.

      And here’s the big one folks:

      CURIOUS GAGE ANNUAL HOLIDAY CONCERT!!

      DECEMBER 17th

      Fort Collins, St. John’s Lutheran Church, 305 E Elizabeth St, Fort Collins, CO 80524, 7 PM

      $5 ($1 if you bring a canned food for the charity drive)

      Our annual Holiday Concert. If there's any show you make it to this year, make sure it's this one. It comes only comes around once a year...

      As always, you can find more information about Curious Gage, as well as all our concerts, pictures, and sound clips at www.curiousgage.com

      Looking forward to seeing ya’ll there!

      ~ Nic Widhalm

      VP for Curious Gage

      www.curiousgage.com

      Northern Colorado Area Ambassador - CASA