Face and CU's In The Buff at CU-Boulder, Friday!!!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      Don't forget Face at CU-Boulder this Friday night, with special guests In the Buff starting things off. (The group CALLED "In the Buff" is starting things off. The special guests aren't starting things in the buff. I just assume you all know this...)

      Hear some great Xmas tunes, Face-style! And I KNOW most of you haven't heard the new stuff yet. BIG sound. BIG fun.

      Where: CU-Boulder campus, Math Bldg room 100
      Where?: Corner of Folsom and Colorado in Boulder
      Date: Friday, Dec 2
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Cover: $5.00 at the door
      Map: (Math Bldg is the little gray box on the SW corner of the intersection shown in this link)

      For more upcoming appearances, check out the website: www.faceonline.biz

      See you all there!

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275
      www.faceonline.biz

      As always, you are receiving this e-mail because you are a friend of Face, Ben, Cody, Driver, Forest, Jayson, Mark, Stephen, or asked to be on the list, or you're a member of the colorado-acappella yahoo group, or it was an accident for which mea culpa. If you don't want future updates on performances and CD projects, let me know as kindly as possible and I will wipe you from the list post-haste. K thanks, bye.