God help our country

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      I received this this morning from a client. No viruses are present in this communication. If you decide to forward it, instead of using their utility, paste the message below into a new mail window to avoid possible privacy loss of listed addresses.

      10:00 est, New York, NY

      The tragic attack that has just occurred has deeply affected us all, but perhaps especially those here in New York. We are waiting and fearing to hear of the circumstances of friends and acquaintances in the immediate area.

      In honor of the people who lost their lives or have been severely injured, their families, and all of America, we have created a temporary memorial page.

      Please open your hearts and help us pray for everyone involved in this terrible situation.

      Thank you for your prayers and concern.

      Please Click Here