Re: Re: [colorado-acappella] A cappella enthusiasts...

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2001
      Be happy to, but it's a newsletter snail-mailing. If you would like that, send mailing address and telephone number.

      Thanks for interest.

      Rol Sharette
      program director
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      CASA co-ambassador
      Contemporary A Cappella Society
    • Lev
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 12, 2001
        Thanks,

        Snail mail is:

        Lev Ropes
        500 Creekside Ct.
        Golden, CO 80403-1903
      • Roland Sharette
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 13, 2001
          To: Lev Ropes:

          Got your mailing address, Lev, but can you email me <:rjsharette@...>?
          I'm not sure you want to share your info with whoever is on this listserve.

          I also need your email address and phone number. Let me know if you need
          anything specific besides the Colorado Songster newsletter. Did you need
          upcoming dates? Did you receive the current newsletter? Do you need info
          about the Deke Sharon workshop?

          I don't think many folks are using this bulletin board yet, but it's best to
          send personal info directly to the addressee.
          Thanks,

          Rol Sharette
        • HolisterJ@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 14, 2001
            You are replying to ALL on your blind copies...:PLEASE DON'T

            also remove me from Colo List
          • HolisterJ@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 14, 2001
              you are replying to ALL on a blind copy list - please dont...