New Wizard Oli Combination performs in Boulder

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Clear Day
      This 33 year old a cappella jazz/novelty group opens its holiday season this Friday evening, Nov 4 with a big holiday preview party at Fruehauf's Garden and Gift Center on 33rd Street at Arapahoe in east Boulder. Come at 7pm, enjoy free drinks and light buffet and hear the Wizards sing (several times if you're up for it). It's like an elaborate house party that let's you feast your eyes on a huge array of holiday decorations and potential gifts as you munch your way throughout the 6 gallery display.

      The Wizards have been entertaining at this event for over ten years and we really enjoy it (why not?). The crowd is attentive and responsive; the food is great and the money goes to CVJS. What more could you ask?

      Join us on Friday with no admission charge to hear our Christmas repertoire and novelty tunes (you could also buy our CD if you don't have it). Call 303-449-9551 for more specific directions.

      Actually, the Wizards still have some open dates after December 14 for holiday shows if you're interested. The fee is relatively low and the money goes to CVJS.

      Seeya at Fruehauf's!