Last Note Singers needs more singers

  • Alden M Whittaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 2:44 PM

      Denver's Last Note Singers, who've delighted audiences with their a capella singing for over 20 years, is adding singers! All voice ranges, male and female, will be considered for this adult group singing standards and show tunes. We'd welcome sociable singers with some previous group singing experience, and prefer sight reading and memory singing skills. Rehearsals for our Holiday season begin on Tuesday, September 11th from 7:00 - 9:30 pm.

      Join us for a try-out group rehearsal (no solo audition) at the Washington Park United Church of Christ, at Dakota & Williams - 400 S. Williams St. (back door off the alley, lower level). Contact Alden Whittaker at 303-282-1043 for more information.