News items for the Colorado Songster

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Clear Day
      Attention a cappellists,

      Sorry to bother you one more time in connection with our fall newsletter, but I'll back off after this one:

      Your fans and friends would welcome your short articles to be printed in the fall Colorado Songster -- and so would I!

      Any news that tells of successes or interests, or speaks to what's happening in our state, or what you've come across elsewhere in the field of vocal jazz and contemporary a cappella would be most welcome. We don't always have a lot of room, so it won't take you long to create a few notes about an experience you've enjoyed, a problem you're concerned about or an opportunity that may interest your compatriots.

      While many of you receive such news partly from your participation in this message board, don't forget there are more than twice as many who do not, yet wait every 3 months for the Songster to be delivered with updates, ideas and happenings.

      Please send your short articles of interest by email to info@... and we'll include as many of them as possible in the next issue of the Colorado Songster for all to enjoy.

      Just send them along right now while you're thinking about it. But not later than Tuesday, October 11, to make the next issue. The fall issue will reach subscribers about the end of the month.

      Thanks for your help in getting the word spread around.

      Rol Sharette
      editor