Fw: Performance schedule for Colorado Songster

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Clear Day
      Groups and fans:

      The Colorado Songster goes to press the week of October 11. A schedule of contemporary a cappella and vocal jazz events will be published as usual. Below are samples of previous calendar litsings for you to emulate. We will need to concentrate on November, December and January dates for your fans to get on board.

      Any groups are welcome to provide information in the format indicated (space is limited) by email to info@... no later than October 10 for inclusion in the next issue of the Songster, which is delivered by US Mail to 1,350+ interested fans and friends.

      If you know of any Colorado appearances by out-of-state groups, please let us know about these as we like to help fans find programs they will enjoy, as well as any dates that school groups may be performing.

      Do it now. All entries will be accepted and printed provided they are in the format below. The Songster will be in the mail in late October.

      (Samples)

      Fri, July 1, 7pm
      COOL SHOOZ
      YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Pk; Free

      Sun, July 3, 2:30pm
      CURIOUS GAGE
      Blockbuster, Ft Collins, Free

      Mon, July 4, 4pm
      17th AVENUE ALLSTARS
      Highlands Ranch, Eastridge Rec; Free

      Wed, July 6, 7:30pm
      GROOVE SOCIETY
      YMCA of the Rockies; Free

      We're especially looking for listings from groups like 3 Story Limit, Chatterbox, Dnvr A Capella Proj, Harmonia, Ignition, moosebutter, Sat Evng Post, and Storm Front -- and any others we haven't been hearing from.

      Rol Sharette
      editor